Every organization should give the highest importance to Data Security especially those dealing with Protected Health Information. Our Confidentiality and Security Policy ensures that all Data Security and Management requirements are noticed, and monitored on daily basis. We manage and protect all sensitive and vital customer information with full integrity, in addition to ensuring confidentiality.
The following facts reflect our commitment towards managing and maintaining Privileged Information and Data Security.
Dedicated Security Team
- Close monitoring of all Data handling and migration activities within our network.
- Engagement of professional consultants for data security expertise.
- Close monitoring of all network activities and network access points.
- Security Configuration Standards – Networks, OS & Applications.
- System/Network Level Security: User authentication by means of a User ID and Password. This policy enforces user to update password on weekly or monthly basis and maintains password history? Service-specific access to infrastructure and applications Logical isolation of network based on engagement requirements.
- Multiple Firewalls protecting our entire network. Firewall filters for all incoming and outgoing network traffic.
- Encryption at link level is done based on the engagement requirements. Precision7 can support all standard encryption algorithms.
- Only authorized personnel are allow to access data center.
- All employees have signed confidentiality agreements.
- Access to software via unique user ID & password control.
- Network protected by hardware firewall.
HIPAA awareness programs run on the floor.